Do you have employees and have trouble keeping everything organized? Here are some quick tips for helping manage your employee paperwork:
• create a “new employee” packet and keep several sets handy in your office
• create a checklist of what you need to do on a weekly, monthly and quarter basis (and set up reminders in your phone or computer)
• set up a separate file for payroll records
• consider using direct deposits for all paychecks
• always pay payroll liabilities before other expenses
• seek professional help for complex issues
• don’t be afraid to ask for help!
We can help with everything from getting you set up so you can take it from there, or we can look after your payroll and business accounting for you. You have better things to do with your time (and for your business) than stress about stuff we love doing! Reach out to book your free consultation today. We can help!